Lamaze Freddie the Firefly High Chair Toy
- With his bright colours, textured wings, moving beads and spinning ball, little hands can go exploring
- Freddie's body bends and flexes, but he stays put thanks to the clever suction cup, making him perfect for table tops or high chairs
- Different parts spin, click, rattle and encourage baby to grasp and turn
- Includes bendy stem, knobbly rings, plus chunky beads which slide around colourful wings that double as teething rings.
- Bright, bold colours stimulate vision, rattles promote hearing
Keep baby entertained at the dinner table with the Freddie the Firefly Highchair Toy. Freddie helps to pass the time and makes sure your little one looks forward to every. A suction cup attaches Freddie to table tops or high chairs, keeping him firmly in place. Each colorful segment spins around a flexible, bendy stem. Your baby will be entertained by Freddie?s spinning ball, knobbly rings, crinkle wings, and chunky beads which slide around colorful teething wings. Freddie?s bright colors, patterns, clicks and rattles will stimulate coordination as baby connects sight, touch and sound. Each moving piece invites independent exploration or acts a useful focus to distract baby at dinner time. The Lamaze Infant Development System takes you and your baby through those key moments of development. Our toys engage vision, auditory and motor skills from infant to toddler and beyond. As they play and grow, they?ll discover new sounds, colors and textures before exploring all sorts of role play fun ? at home and on the go. Ideal for babies from birth and up.
Ages 6 months +